So you’re a new Cub Leader? Let’s get trained!
The first part of being a Cub Leader is completing your position training. Best of all, Cub Leader training is online and on demand! Getting there is a lot of steps but follow along!
1) Go to my.scouting.org This is a new site. If you had an account established with MyScouting, then the username and password are the same for login. Those who do not have an account will
need to establish an account. You will need your BSA volunteer number that can be obtained
through the Council Office if you do not know it. BOOKMARK this site!
2) Once logged into my.scouting.org, click on BSA Learn
Center Cub Scouts on the right hand side of the page.
3) This will take you to another web site that may require
another login. The username and password will be the same as for my.scouting.org.
4) Scroll down and click on Cub Scouting
5) Click on Select a Training Program
6) Click on the desired training
7) Mouse over each training needed and click on the green cross to add the training to “My Learning”
8) Go to the top of the page and click on “MY LEARNING”
9) Select each session as you want to take it. There are lots of modules, but each one only takes about 10 minutes. That way you can stop/start as you have time. Completion is automatically registered with the BSA and you can print certificates.
Leader Specific training is required for:
Tiger, Bear & Wolf Den Leaders
All Assistant Den Leaders
Assistant Webelos Leader
All Pack Committee Members
Any problems: Email Old Pueblo training Chris Villela email@example.com 520-977-6883