Come out out to Double V for our Annual Bike Rodeo Sponsored by Catalina Council Cycling Committee in conjunction with the Drexel Heights Fire District.
The event includes
- Pre-ride bike safety check
- Helmet safety check (helmets are required for all riders)
- Rules of the Road bicycle proficiency course
- 4 off-road bicycle courses
- BMX* Course – New
- MTBO* – (Mountain Bike Orienteering) – New
* Loaner BMX and Mountain Bikes with Helmets available
- Biathlon (cycling, archery, slingshots)
- Climbing wall
- BB Guns and Archery
WHO: Open to all Lions, Tigers, Cub Scouts, WEBELOS, Boy Scouts, siblings, parents, relatives and friends.
WHERE: Double V Scout Ranch 3801 S. Kinney Rd., Tucson
WHEN: Saturday, February 24, 2018
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (check-in opens at 8:30 a.m.)
COST: $ 10.00 per rider (includes lunch), $15.00 on-site
(youth riders registered by 2/11/2017 and receive a Rodeo Neckerchief with patch)
$ 3.00 lunch for non-riders, $5.00 on-site
Lunch – Served from Noon to 1 p.m.
(Hamburger or Hot Dog, Beans, Chips and a Drink)
To Register On-line goto https://catalinacouncil.org/activities/bike-rodeo/
For more information check out the council website www.catalinacouncil.org
or CONTACT THE EVENT ORGANIZERS at CatalinaBikeRodeo@gmail.com or 520-844-1130