Cub Scout Summer Day Camp
C.S.I. – Cub Scout Investigation
July 6 and 7, 2018
Camp Fee: $50.00 per Scout
- Fee includes T-shirt, camp patch, and all program materials.
- Friday and Saturday – 9:00 a.m.—4:00 p.m.
- Check-in will start 30 minutes before the start of camp each day.
Location: Kino School, 6625 N. First Ave. , Tucson, AZ 85718
Food: Lunch is not provided.
What to Bring/Wear:
- Bring a sack lunch with non-perishable food.
- Refillable water bottle.
- Wear closed toe shoes.
- Small Day Pack to carry items around camp in.
- Required medication in it’s original container with instructions.
- BSA Medical forms Part A and B
- Adult volunteers are needed to escort the scouts from station to station both days.
- We are also looking for volunteers to help run some of the activity stations for the Scouts.
- If you would like to volunteer please select the appropriate box on the registration page.
Note: The boys will be divided into groups according to their rank so that the events they complete and the projects they work on are age and program award level appropriate.
If you have questions please contact email@example.com.
Register your Scouts today to ensure they are part of the FUN FUN FUN!!!