Cochise District Fall Day Camp
Exploring our National Parks
October 13, 2018
Register Here Today
Camp Fee: $15.00 per Scout
- Fee includes camp patch, daily snack, and all program materials
- Saturday – 8:00 a.m.—4:00 p.m.
Location: Sierra Vista LDS Stake Center, 2100 E. Yaqui St, Sierra Vista, AZ
Food: Lunch is not provided.
What to Bring/Wear:
- Bring a sack lunch with non-perishable food.
- Refillable water bottle.
- Wear closed toe shoes.
- Small Day Pack to carry items around camp in.
- Required medication in it’s original container with instructions.
- BSA Medical forms Part A and B
- Pack T-shirt (Class B)
- Camp T-shirt from March camp is good for all 2018 Day Camps
- Additional T-shirts may be purchased below
- Adult volunteers are needed to escort the scouts from station to station both days.
- Registered Scouters – Youth Protection Training is required. All other adult volunteers, not registered, it is highly recommended.
- BSA Medical forms Part A and B is required of all adults and youth on premises
Note: The scouts will be divided into groups according to their rank (den) so that the events they complete and the projects they work on are age and program award level appropriate.
If you have questions please contact Juanita Portz at email@example.com or 520-227-7085