Cochise District Summer Day Camp
Exploring Asia, Antarctica, Africa and Australia
July 18th-20th, 2019
Camp Fee: $45.00 per Scout
- Fee includes camp patch, daily snack, and all program materials
- Saturday – 8:00 a.m.—4:00 p.m.
Location: Sierra Vista United Methodist Church
3225 St. Andrews Dr, Sierra Vista, AZ 85650
Food: Lunch is not provided.
What to Bring/Wear:
- Bring a sack lunch with non-perishable food.
- Refillable water bottle.
- Wear closed toe shoes.
- Small Day Pack to carry items around camp in.
- Required medication in it’s original container with instructions.
- BSA Medical forms Part A and B
- Pack T-shirt (Class B)
- Camp T-shirt is available for purchase for $10 and is good for all three camps in 2019
- Adult volunteers are needed to escort the scouts from station to station both days.
- Registered Scouters – Youth Protection Training is required. All other adult volunteers, not registered, it is highly recommended.
- BSA Medical forms Part A and B is required of all adults and youth on premises
Note: The scouts will be divided into groups according to their rank (den) so that the events they complete and the projects they work on are age and program award level appropriate.
If you have questions please contact Juanita Portz at email@example.com or 520-227-7085
Register your Scouts today to ensure they are part of the
FUN FUN FUN!!!