Cub Scout Day Camp is a valuable activity for many reasons:
- Helps packs succeed.
- Strengthens den/pack organization for better year-round operation.
- Provides continuation of the Cub Scout program during the summer and the opportunity for units to earn the National Summertime Pack Award and to work toward qualifying for the National Quality Unit Award.
- Offers character development, citizenship training and personal fitness.
- Meets individual boy’s needs and interests by offering a meaningful and educational Scouting program.
- Helps recruit new boys in the den and pack during the summer.
- Provides a method of recruiting, training and inspiring present and future Cub Scout leadership.
- Promotes fun and adventure with a purpose? The reasons why Cub Scouts join and stay in the program.
2017 Catalina Council Winter Cub Scout Day Camp
December 28 and 29, 2017
Camp Fee: $50.00 per Scout
- Thursday and Friday: 9:00 a.m.—4:00 p.m.
- Check-in will start 30 minutes before the start of camp each day.
- Kino School, 6625 N 1st Ave, Tucson, AZ 85718
- This facility provides an indoor and outdoor environment to provide more opportunities for the scouts and volunteers.
The boys will be divided into groups according to their rank so that the events they complete and the projects they work on are age and program award level appropriate.
Food: Lunch is not provided.
What to Bring/Wear:
- Bring a sack lunch with non-perishable food.
- Refillable water bottle.
- Wear closed toe shoes.
- Bring a jacket in case it is cold, when outside for activities.
- Small Day Pack to carry items around camp in.
- Required medication in it’s original container with instructions.
- BAS Medical forms Part A and B
- Adult volunteers are needed to escort the scouts from station to station both days.
- We are also looking for volunteers to help run some of the activity stations for the Scouts.
- If you would like to volunteer please select the appropriate box on the registration page.
For more information please contact email@example.com