Cub Scout Camps are a valuable activity for many reasons:
- Helps packs succeed.
- Strengthens den/pack organization for better year-round operation.
- Provides continuation of the Cub Scout program during the summer and the opportunity for units to earn the National Summertime Pack Award and to work toward qualifying for the National Quality Unit Award.
- Offers character development, citizenship training and personal fitness.
- Meets individual scout’s needs and interests by offering a meaningful and educational Scouting program.
- Helps recruit new scouts in the den and pack during the summer.
- Provides a method of recruiting, training and inspiring present and future Cub Scout leadership.
- Promotes fun and adventure with a purpose? The reasons why Cub Scouts join and stay in the program.