Camp Fee: $50.00 per Scout
- Thursday and Friday: 9:00 a.m.—4:00 p.m.
- Check-in will start 30 minutes before the start of camp each day.
- Kino School, 6625 N 1st Ave, Tucson, AZ 85718
- This facility provides an indoor and outdoor environment to provide more opportunities for the scouts and volunteers.
The boys will be divided into groups according to their rank so that the events they complete and the projects they work on are age and program award level appropriate.
Food: Lunch is not provided.
What to Bring/Wear:
- Bring a sack lunch with non-perishable food.
- Refillable water bottle.
- Wear closed toe shoes.
- Bring a jacket in case it is cold, when outside for activities.
- Small Day Pack to carry items around camp in.
- Required medication in it’s original container with instructions.
- BAS Medical forms Part A and B