COVID-19 Procedures (effective January 22, 2021)
Council Service Center & Scout Shop
The Council Service Center will continue to operate with limited public access. Please call or email the office ahead of time to see if the Council can assist you from a distance.
Pima County Health Department - Prevention Guidelines
The Health Department is recommending the public follow these guidelines and protective measures.
- All medically vulnerable people and people over age 65 should continue to stay home as much as possible
- All physical distancing measures should remain in place (stay six feet apart, avoid shaking hands)
- No groups of greater than 10 should hold meetings indoors.
- Open windows and doors to allow airflow, weather permitting, if gathering indoors
- No groups greater than 25 should gather outside
- Wear masks and stay six feet apart from others even if meeting outdoors.
- Participants are to bring own food, drinks, and treats. Do not share utensils or drinking cups.
- Keep a list of individuals involved to help with contact tracing, if needed.
For all phases of the recovery, the public should continue good prevention practices:
- Stay home if sick
- Wash hands with soap and water/hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching face
- Sneeze/cough into a tissue or elbow.
- Disinfect frequently used items and surfaces
- Use cloth face coverings while in public
- Continue physical distancing and use protective equipment
- Temperature/wellness checks at entrances to public buildings and workplaces
- Sanitization and disinfection of common and high-traffic areas
- Limitations on business travel
Boy Scouts of America, National Council: