Spend the day hiking a beautiful riparian habitat along the Santa Cruz River five miles segment of the 1,200-miles Juan Bautista de Anza National Historic Trail, while we reflect on religious tenants and how they apply to our Scouting Experience. This event is open to all faiths.
Anza Trek 2021
Check back in 2021 for more information on this event.
Directions: Tumacácori National Historical Park—Fiesta
Grounds (near Tubac, AZ):
- 1891 I-19 Frontage Rd, Tumacacori, AZ 85640
- Take I-10 East to Tucson & Slight right @ I-19S/Nogales
- Take I-19 south to Exit 29 Tumacacori/Carmen
- Turn left on Santa Gertrude
- Take another left on I-19 Frontage Rd
- Tumacacori NHP Fiesta Grounds on Right