*** We will be announcing our 2018 Honorees soon, so please check back***
During our 18th Annual Good Scout Awards Luncheon we honored and congratulated very special people in our community selected as the 2017 honorees:
Lifetime Achievement Honoree
Bill Nelson, President Emeritus of GLHN Architects & Engineers, Inc.
Good Scout Honoree
Garry Brav, President of BFL Construction Company, Inc.
Our 2017 event included a special tribute commemorating the Life & Legacy of
Don Baker of Larsen Baker, L.L.C.
Your support of this event honors exemplary members of this community and the construction industry that live by the ideals of the Scout Oath and Law in both their professional and personal lives. Your donation stays right here and will help to improve the lives of thousands of Scouts, our community and the next generation of leaders.
- Eagle Scout Sponsor: $3,000 (Includes Premium Full Page Ad, 1 Table/10 Seats of Premium Seating and logo on slide)
- Life Scout Sponsor: $2,000 (Includes Full Page Ad, 1 Table/10 Seats and Logo on slide)
- Star Scout Sponsor: $1,250 (Includes Half Page Ad, 1/2 Table/5 Seats and Star Sponsor Listing)
- 1st Class Scout Sponsor: $750 (Includes Quarter Page Ad, 4 Seats and 1st Class Scout Sponsor Listing)
- Tenderfoot Scout Sponsor: $500 (Includes Business Card Ad, 2 Seats and 1st Class Scout Sponsor Listing)
- Scout Sponsor: $250 (Includes Recognition on Donor Page and 1 Seat)
- Table Sponsor: $900 per Table of 10 (Includes Recognition on Donor Page)
- Attendee: $95 per seat (Includes Attendance for One Person at Event)
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT AD MATERIALS TO BE INCLUDED IN PROGRAM
WILL BE UPDATED
Full Page: 7.75″ x 10.5″
Half Page: 7.75″ x 5.25″
Quarter Page: 3.75″ x 5.25″
Business Card: 3.75″ x 2.5″
SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR 2017 SPONSORS OF THE GOOD SCOUT AWARDS LUNCHEON!
Eagle Scout Sponsors: BizTucson, Acacia IT, Reproductions, Inc. and Clear Channel Outdoor
Life Scout Sponsors: Division II
Star Scout Sponsors: AGM Containers; CAID Industries; El Rio Community Health Center; General Air Control; Kittle Design & Construction; Pizza Hut of Arizona; Tucson Electric Power
1st Class Sponsors: The Ashton Company
Tenderfoot Scout Sponsors: Crest Insurance; Larsen Baker, LLC; Picor; Tierra Right of Way Services
Scout Sponsors: Swaim and Associates
Table Sponsors: Greater Tucson Fire Foundation; Sun Mechanical Contractracting; University of Arizona, Government & Community Relations Office
Attendees: Applied Rite Doors & Locks; BBVA Compass Bank; Corbins Electric; Flooring Systems of Arizona; Mama’s Hawaiian Bar-B-Cue; Martin, White & Griffis Structural Engineers; Northern Trust; Southern Arizona Chapter Society for Design Administration; Stewart Title & Trust of Tucson; Terracon; Tucson Metro Chamber; VIP Mortgage; Western Technologies
Donations: Concrete Done with Love; Mechanical Systems; Minard-Ames Insurance Services; Tucson Commercial Carpet
Biz Tucson (magazine article)
CAID Industries (centerpieces)
Clear Channel Outdoor (billboard)
Reproductions, Inc. (program)
Hampton Edward Stramler (videographer for speaker videos)