Have you ever thought about promoting your business and helping the community, helping to mold our youth into tomorrow’s leaders all at the same time? Didn’t think it was possible. Well, yes it is, through the Boy Scouts of America, Catalina Council’s Merit Badge Sponsorship Program. For more than a century, the Boy Scouts of America has helped the future leaders of this country by combining educational activities and lifelong values with fun and adventure. One of the ways Boy Scouts of America accomplishes this is through merit badges, achievements and advancement activities that both the Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts participate in. There are 137 possible merit badges that a boy can earn.
But, of course, the bigger question for any business is how does this benefit me?
- 7,000 youth who participate in the Scouting program along with 4,000 adult volunteers
- Your Logo and name recognition on the Council Website with a link back to your website
- Logo and name recognition in the weekly electronic newsletter
- The opportunity to host a merit badge clinic at your location. The Council will promote the event.
- Exclusive sponsor of merit badge(s) for one calendar year.
Last year 7,156 merit badges were earned by Boy Scouts,
and Almost a 1,000 attended the Cub Scout Advancement Day.
Download your Sponsorship Packet
Merit Badge Sponsorship Packet Final 2015
For more information please contact Susan Hicks at
520-750-0385 x13 or email: Susan.Hicks@scouting.org