2019 Popcorn Season!
Important Upcoming Dates
September 17th- Show and Sell Order due by 4:30pm
September 28th- Popcorn Distribution
November 11th- Take orders Due @ Midnight
November 12th- 10% returns max
November 12th – ALL MONEY DUE!
November 23rd- Popcorn Distribution
Why Sell Popcorn
Popcorn supports all 3 levels of our Scouting program:
- Income to the Council to serve our Packs and Troops.
- Money for Packs and Troops to carry out their activities
- Savings to Scout families
No other fundraiser supports the entire Council.
When you sell popcorn you’re helping disadvantaged kids attend camp, helping pay for needed camp equipment and helping your Unit do activities you want to do at a reduced cost to parents.
Support the entire program – Sell popcorn!!
- Boys learn teamwork, goal-setting and grow in confidence.
- Your Pack and Troop adventures will multiply.
- Scouts will be able to do more, and advance farther in Scouting.
- Why Sell Popcorn? Here’s why – Click Here
At this time we would like you to fill out a unit commitment form to let us know who is selling this year so that we can better meet your needs. We are also asking that all Units to identify their Unit Kernel. You can register by filling out the form below:
Our goal as a council this year is to improve our communication with each unit through their popcorn Kernel, so we can get the Latest and Greatest information out to your unit in the quickest time possible. If you have any question about the 2018 Popcorn Program, please contact your Popcorn District Kernel.
Sky Islands- Kimberly Ward
Cochise- Beth Kelley
If you have any problems contacting your district kernel please feel free to contact the Popcorn Staff Advisor: Richie Benner @ Richard.Benner@scouting.org
Reach faraway friends and family when you sell Trail’s End online!
Benefits of Selling Online
- Sign in or create your account on Trails-end.com
- Share your webpage via email and social media
- View your online sales and track your sales as you reach your goal!
- Sign in to your Popcorn System account (login information provided by your council)
- Go to the Reports section
- Click Download Online Sales Report
Online sales totals by Scout can also be viewed on the Scout Tracking page in the Popcorn System.