The Catalina Council salutes you for over 35 years the Boy Scouts of America has worked with Trail’s End to empower our Scouts and their leaders to raise the funds they need to go to camp, provide year round programming, and to enable any Scout to earn their own way through the Scouting program! Fundraising through Popcorn sales is a tested and reliable method to fundraising, and unit leaders have the support, guidance, and training of Council volunteers and staff to guide every unit to success!
Kick Off will be in August 13, 2020
What is the Popcorn Sell?
73% helps support Packs and Troop and Council.
All registered Scouts may sell popcorn. That means Cub Scouts, Scouts BSA, Ventures, Explores can all participate.
Why Sell Popcorn:
- Pay for your entire Scouting program- 73% stays local
- Scouts learn life lessons by “earning their own way”.
- The NEW and IMPROVED prize program motivates Scouts.
- Spin to Win returns with bigger and better prizes.
- For additional revenue, sell online to friends and family out of town.
- Cub Scouts and Scouts BSA learn teamwork, goal-setting and grow in confidence.
- Where will popcorn take your next adventure?
- A great popcorn sale can cover the cost of your registrations, outings, and adventures.
- Cub Scouts can learn
- Scouts BSA can earn Salesmanship merit badge.
When is the Popcorn Sale begin?
Popcorn Sale begins with the Council Kick off on August 13 at 7pm.
Although you may being selling online July 1st.
Where does the Popcorn Sale happened?
Online- invite your friends, neighbors, and family.
How do I start?
Quick easy Steps to Get Started