What is the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit (Scoutreach)?
It allows you to donate to a qualifying charitable organization, such as the Boy Scouts of America, Catalina Council, to receive a dollar for dollar tax credit on your state taxes.
Your generous tax credit contribution enables Catalina Council, BSA to provide outreach programs that serve minority, at-risk, special needs, refugee, foster, and economically diverse youth in our state.
- Scouting opportunities in low-income neighborhoods.
- Uniforms and supplies for children who otherwise could not afford to participate in Scouting.
- Access to camps and other outdoor activities.
By choosing to donate through the tax credit program, 100% of your money will go towards the Boy Scouts of America, and 100% comes back to you as a tax credit!
Arizona taxpayers are eligible for a tax credit of up to $400 for individuals or $800 for joint filers for donations to Qualifying Charitable Organizations (Q.C.O.).
Steps to Claim Your Credit
- Donate to our council using the button above.
- Claim the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit when filing your state taxes to qualify for a credit on your tax return.
- Done! You’ve now supported Scouting with your tax dollars!