What is the Charitable Tax Credit?
The Arizona Charitable Tax Credit allows you to donate to a qualifying charitable organization, such as the Boy Scouts of America, Catalina Council, to receive a dollar for dollar tax credit on your state taxes.
How Your Credit Helps Us
Your generous Arizona Tax Credit contribution enables Catalina Council to provide outreach programs that serve minority, at-risk, special needs, refugee, foster, and economically diverse youth in our state.
What Your Gift Provides
- Scouting opportunities in low-income neighborhoods.
- Uniforms and supplies for children who otherwise could not afford to participate in Scouting.
- Access to camps and other outdoor activities.
It’s A Win-Win for Everyone!
By choosing to donate through the tax credit program, 100% of your money will go towards the Boy Scouts of America, and 100% comes back to you as a tax credit!
Arizona taxpayers are eligible for a tax credit of up to $400 for individuals or $800 for joint filers for donations to Qualifying Charitable Organizations (Q.C.O.).
Donating to the BSA through the Arizona Tax Credit program is easy!
- Donate to our Council using the green button
- Claim the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit when filing your taxes to qualify for a credit on your tax return
- Done! You’ve now supported Scouting with your tax dollars!