The Boy Scouts of America, Catalina Council (BSA) salutes you for over 35 years of working with Trail’s End to empower our Scouts and their leaders to raise the funds they need to go to camp, provide year round programming, and to enable any Scout to earn their own way through the Scouting program!
- Saturday, September 11, 2021: Storefront sales begin.
- Tuesday, November 2, 2021: Unit orders are due.
- Friday, November 19, 2021: Online sales end.
- Saturday, November 20, 2021: Pickup ordered popcorn for delivery.
- Tuesday, December 7, 2021: Payments due.
Things are about to start poppin’ with the 2021 Popcorn Sale! Don’t forget these key steps before ordering your unit’s popcorn online:
- Register your unit if you haven’t already.
- Sign up and attend a webinar.
- Join the Trail’s End Popcorn Community Facebook Group.
- Encourage parents/guardians to set up their Scouts with their own accounts.
Don’t Know What Popcorn To Order?
Trail’s End has a new tool that went ‘Live’ a couple weeks ago.
It allows a unit to enter a dollar amount (that they want to sell) and Trail’s End will fill in the suggested qty in cases for each product. The suggestions are based on product mix %’s from their research. It’s really cool!
Here’s how to access:
- Log into the Leader Portal and click on the ‘Order Popcorn’ button.
- On the order screen, you’ll see a field at the top left of the screen.
- Enter the dollar amount and it will populate with the suggested case quantities.