The Boy Scouts of America, Catalina Council (BSA) salutes you for over 35 years of working with Trail’s End to empower our Scouts and their leaders to raise the funds they need to go to camp, provide year round programming, and to enable any Scout to earn their own way through the Scouting program!
POPCORN DELIVERY DAY
Next Saturday, September 10th is popcorn pickup day! As requested at the Popcorn Kickoff, time slots have been created to prevent pileup at the drop location. Time slots are first come, first served and can be signed up for at:
A reminder went out via email to unit popcorn kernels about reaching out to your reserved storefront locations as soon as possible. Many locations were approved through corporate, but since every unit has different times and plans to sell, your unit will need to reach out to finalize details with managers. If you have a reservation at Sportsman’s Warehouse at do NOT contact the store directly. Please reach out to email@example.com for arrangement.
We’re also finding that a few units (that are not selling popcorn) have reached out to various stores to conduct their own fundraiser. Be sure to contact the individual stores to make sure there is no conflict.
Things are about to start poppin’ with the 2022 Popcorn Sale! Don’t forget these key steps before ordering your unit’s popcorn online:
- Register your unit if you haven’t already.
- Sign up and attend a webinar.
- Join the Trail’s End Popcorn Community Facebook Group.
- Encourage parents/guardians to set up their Scouts with their own accounts.
Don’t Know What Popcorn To Order?
Trail’s End has a new tool that went ‘Live’ a couple weeks ago.
It allows a unit to enter a dollar amount (that they want to sell) and Trail’s End will fill in the suggested qty in cases for each product. The suggestions are based on product mix %’s from their research. It’s really cool!
Here’s how to access:
- Log into the Leader Portal and click on the ‘Order Popcorn’ button.
- On the order screen, you’ll see a field at the top left of the screen.
- Enter the dollar amount and it will populate with the suggested case quantities.