Friends of Scouting is an annual and ongoing fundraiser campaign that seeks to assist the Boy Scouts of America with running quality, efficient, and safe programs to empower the youth of Southern Arizona.
How Your Gift Helps
More than 7,000 Southern Arizona youth take part in the once-in-a-lifetime adventures and character-building programs that can only be found in Scouting.
In doing so, they discover skills they never knew they had and develop into the leaders this nation and world will need in the years to come.
Your Gift to Scouting Ensures:
- Every youth in Southern Arizona has the opportunity to be a Scout, no matter their economic circumstance.
- First-class camping programs at Camp Lawton Scout Camp and Double V Scout Ranch.
- Support and training for more than 1,400 volunteer leaders that make the Scouting program possible.
- Materials and program development for the exciting, once-in-a-lifetime experiences that can only be found in Scouting.
- A safe and fun Scouting experience with insurance for Scouting activities.
The annual Friends of Scouting campaign provides 30% of our Council’s budget.
Your gift to Friends of Scouting provides trained leaders, program materials, camping facilities, and insurance for safe and fun experiences.
It is because of the generosity of our Scouting families and community supporters that the amazing benefits of Scouting are possible in Southern Arizona.
Scouting makes a dramatic, positive impact on Southern Arizona’s youth.
Make a gift of any amount and get a Window Cling and Recognition for your Donation
Give $120 or $10 per month for a year and get a 100th Anniversary Camp Lawton Patch along with the level 1 gifts
Give $240 or $20 per month for a year and get a 100th Anniversary Camp Lawton Challenge Coin along with level 2 gifts
Give $1000 or $84 per month for a year and get a Catalina Council Neckerchief and become part of the Summit Club
Receive level 3 gifts as well
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, the Boy Scouts of America, Catalina Council is a registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
There is no minimum donation limit. You are encouraged to donate any sum that is within your financial means.
Friends of Scouting donations can be processed by cash, check, credit card, or the donation can be billed out to the donor.